IS ETHOS RIGHT FOR YOU?
If you answer “yes” to the following questions, Ethos is probably the right place for you:
- Are you tired of the confusion and frustration of figuring out what to eat, how and when to exercise, and how to manage all of that within the context of your life?
- Are you able to work on all of the factors involved with a healthy lifestyle (nutrition, sleep, environment, stress management, and how you think about all of those things)?
- Are you willing to take responsibility for making the changes that you and your coach agree upon?
- Are you ready to take a long-term approach to your health and fitness that may include making hard decisions about lifestyle and environment and leads to permanent changes?
What we aren’t:
- Another fad workout variation
- A cheap and easy solution
- A place where you can just come in and only focus on ‘getting a workout in’
What we do:
- Comprehensive lifestyle, nutrition, fitness, and personality assessment to get to know you
- Help our clients dial in every aspect of a healthy lifestyle – one small change at a time over months and years.
- Treat every person like the individual they are. We provide specific, individualized coaching and feedback to overcome their limiting factors
- Personal coaching – you and your coach work together to adjust training, nutrition, and lifestyle behaviors.
If you’re looking for something that is easy or convenient or are just looking for a workout we aren’t the place for you. We show our clients how to live a healthy life but you have to do the work.
You don’t need to be a crazy fitness fanatic to fit in at Ethos; you just have to commit to working towards a healthier lifestyle.
We understand that you have a complex life (work, family, and social) and we work with you to build the lifestyle that accomplishes your goals within the context of your life.
If you’re ready to make a commitment to change your life, we are ready to help.